Any marketing agency will claim that they are creative. But at Riley & You, it’s not just about the creative people on our team. For us, creativity is more of a process, one that involves and ultimately benefits our clients. We wanted to take some time to share our creative process and how it might be different from other marketing firms.
- We start as soon as we meet you. Early in your relationship with Riley & You, you’ll be introduced to various members of our team. We get excited about your company and start thinking and brainstorming about your project early – often before we officially start on your project. We love what we do and just can’t help it!
- We get to know the client. We don’t want to carry out just our vision for your company; we want to carry out your vision. In order to do that, we have lots of discovery discussions to learn about your needs and goals. Every client is unique and worth getting to know on the front end of the project.
- We all work on your project. This means you have our complete creative brain trust working on your behalf, not just one person. Our team has experience in all aspects of marketing from graphic design to visual merchandising to brand management. Your personal consultant is just the beginning of the talent you tap into when you work with Riley & You.
- We use a variety of tools and resources to get your brand right. We walk you through every step of the process because our goal is to help you discover your true brand, not impose a brand upon you. Then we give you all the design elements that best communicate that brand in order to take your brand to the next level.
- We have a deep understanding of the premium retail space. For over ten years, we have been working with retail clients. We have seen many changes in tools, technology and marketing strategies and helped our clients adapt to them all. Our team gets your world, so we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. Plus, we keep an eye on where retail is going so you can be on the cutting edge.
If you are ready to have our creative team come work for you, contact us today. We involve you in every step of our creative process, and we can’t wait to start working on your project.